Help People who suffered from earthquake in Japan

Beneficent aid for people who suffered from the earthquake of March 11

You can provide beneficent help to the citizens of Japan who suffered from the destructive earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011 by transferring funds to the following organizations:
1. Ukrainian Red Cross Society
Your donations will be sent to Japanese Red Cross Society and used for emergency aid to the suffered people.
The funds can be transferred to the following current account:
Code 00016797
Recipient: Національний комітет Товариства Червоного Хреста України (National committee of Ukrainian Red Society)
Account No 26005000041577 (UAH)
Account No 26003000041579 (EUR)
Account No 26004000041578 (USD)
Purpose of payment: «Благодійна допомога жертвам землетрусу в Японії» (Beneficent help to victims of the earthquake in Japan).
Please read the message of Ukrainian Red Cross Society.

2. Japanese Red Cross Society
Current account for transferring funds:
Name of Bank: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Name of Branch: Ginza
Account No.: 8047670 (Ordinary Account)
Payee Name: The Japanese Red Cross Society
Payee Address: 1-1-3 Shiba-Daimon Minato-ku, Tokyo JAPAN
Web site of  Japanese Red Cross Society.

3. Japanese Fund/CANPAN (Nippon Foundation/CANPAN)
Current account for transferring funds:
Bank name: The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
Branch name: Head Office
Bank address: 2-7-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 100-8388, JAPAN
Account name: The Nippon Foundation
Account number : 0492440
Swift Code: BOTKJPJT

Also you can transfer money using credit card.

Website of Nippon Foundation/CANPAN